Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Short Introduction and Disclaimer

Hello all and welcome to our little corner of Boston, Lensdown St. A place where anything can happen and the street is lined with bars, skanks, and magic. Before we start our journey together I would like to share a little about myself. I am a graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth where I earned a degree in political science. I am also a young up and comer in the Republican Party. I am slated for political greatness and power. It was once said of my hair by fellow Republican Mitt Romney “His quaff is so pristine and awe inspiring that it could just solve our current economic crisis”.


However, I am not here simply to recant what other great men have said of my flow, but rather to offer a small sample of blogs to come and more importantly a disclaimer to safe guard my political future. Things said here in this blog could get ugly. I would like to preface this by saying any bigotry, sexist, raciest, ageist, or hateful statements, any flagrantly conservative or outlandish points of view, any fart jokes, noises, or actual farts, along with any full frontal nudity, or bestiality references are intended in the spirit of humor. I cant imagine how damaging it would be to my run at the white house to have a comment I made about some old ass Mexican whore who farted loudly when the donkey pulled out thrown back at my campaign. The truth is I find donkey shows to be a terrible waste of money and abusive to animals. In fact I’ve never even been to Mexico, I can’t stand the smell.


Look at me I’m already rambling on here and it’s only my first post. I guess what I’m trying to say here is most everything done said or shown on this blog is intended to be tongue and cheek. Please enjoy. I look forward to your candor and comments if we can figure out the technology to let you give them.


-The Bagel

2 comments:

TFP said...

Take your donkey shows elsewhere.

smelliott said...

you call this a blog? there hasn't been an entry since saturday and i don't think that one even counts. pull it together.